MC & Trivia Hosting Services
Why your event deserves a professional MC
Whether it's a celebration, a conference or a fundraiser, a skilled MC can make a world of difference to your event. Here are some of the advantages:
- Keeping the event running to schedule
- Making your guests feel welcome
- Moderating discussions to keep them productive and focussed
- Promoting activities, events and sales to your guests
- Dealing with emergencies and unforeseen circumstances
- Leaving you free to concentrate on your own duties as organiser, and to enjoy the event you've worked hard to bring together.
I can provide MC services in Rockhampton and around Central Queensland to help your event run smoothly and professionally. I can also run ice-breaker activities and team building games, as well as spruiking, trivia nights, and anywhere else you need a helping hand with a microphone. Get in touch to find out how I can help make your next event a success.
"I chose Jodie to MC my EP launch because I knew she would do a great job and I like her relaxed, funny style. She helped the event by being organized, and making the event more professional. Jodie took the time to prepare and was very easy to work with. I would recommend Jodie to people who need a professional, witty and committed speaker for their functions."
- Singer/songwriter Sophie Rose
Q: Why a trivia night?
A: If you're looking for a fundraising activity, a social event to round off a conference, or something different for an awards night or celebration, a trivia night is a great option.
- Great icebreaker and social activity
- A simple, accessible game - yet can be highly competitive
- Can be tailored for all ages and audiences, from simple and straightforward to brain-bending lateral thinking challenges
- Mix it up with other activities and games
Get in touch to discuss how I can help make your next trivia night a success.